Alex Horne: Every Body Talks

Alex Horne: Every Body Talks

Show type: Edinburgh Fringe 2004

Starring: Alex Horne

Stand up comedy, news reading, conversation, mime - they're all about good communication. And communication, as we all know is 80% non-verbal - the other 20% is about two thirds chatting and shouting and one third little notes like Post-its, text messages and tattoos.

Upcoming Dates

Sorry. We have no upcoming listings for Alex Horne: Every Body Talks.


We see you are using AdBlocker software. Chortle relies on advertisers to fund this website so it’s free for you, so we would ask that you disable it for this site. Our ads are non-intrusive and relevant. Help keep Chortle viable.