1. Unless otherwise stated, Chortle competitions are draw is open to residents of the UK, 16 years or over, except anyone else professionally associated with the draw, their families or their agents.
2. Details of to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only one entry per person. Entries coming from automated systems will not be accepted. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date who correctly answered any questions set in the competition.
4. The winner(s) will be notified by email and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published, or disclosed to anyone who requests to see winnersí names within one month of the closing date. Winner(s) personal details may be shared with companies involved in the running of the competition for the sole purpose of distributing the prizes. No information is retained for marketing purposes by Chortle or any third party, unless you opt into any such list.
5. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
6.Chortle or the promoter of the competition may need to vary or amend the promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. In such case the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the promoter or Chortle.