Lara A King
Larry The Cable Guy
Late Night Gimp Fight
Stark Raving Black Web Trailer
Concert movie starring Lewis Black. In theatres early-October 2009.
More Lewis Black videos
|Stark Raving Black Web Trailer|
Show - Montreal 2007 - Monday 23rd Jul, '07-
Sunday 3rd Jun, '07-
Show - Montreal 2004 -
Steve I feel for you. A perfectly reasonable remark about Tourettes gets blown out of proportion by two people who would be ideal targets for Lewis Black routine. I thought it was a great review.
Forget the Tourette's reference, concentrate of the comedy. Lewis is a social commentator, whose acerbic style perfectly suits the delivery and the material. I "bumped into" him whilst channel-hopping on vacation in California and have been an avid fan ever since. The waggling, pointing fingers, the shaking of the jowls, the pure exasperation are brilliant!
In response to the comment below, the Tourette's reference was because Black's manner is that his anger makes his brain struggle to get the words out. Nothing to do with whether he swears or not
Quote: he impotent fury drives him to madness and he can only bark out incredulity as if stricken by Tourette's. This is nonsense and obviously written by somebody who knows nothing about Tourette's. You shouldn't write about things you obviously know nothing about. Only about 10% of people with Tourette's curse without wanting it. The other 90% have to suffer the jokes about it, but they do not have it. I suggest you inform yourself about Tourette's before writing about it again.
Tim Allen gala
Twenty-Fifth Anniversary All-Star Gala
Britcom gala 2009